Deutsche Allianz Nichtübertragbare Krankheiten
NCD Alliance Weekly Digest
Wöchentliche Presseschau der NCD Alliance
Global Development News
- UN News: On eve of Paris climate summit, UN weather agency delivers 'bad news' for planet, cites record heat
- World Bank: 4 concrete ways to move the Philippines’ public-private partnership programs forward
- WEF: 5 maps on the state of global inequality
- WEF: 7 things to know about the Paris climate talksW
- ODI: ODI on the new UK aid strategy
- ODI: Will the SDGs influence domestic policy? Some lessons from the MDGs
- CGD: Financing for Adaptation to Climate Change: Ensuring the Most Vulnerable Are Covered
- Post2015: SDG Indicators and Data: Who collects? Who reports? Who benefits?
Global Health News
- UN News: West Africa cannot recover from Ebola epidemic on its own – senior UN health official
- UN News: Adolescent deaths from AIDS have tripled since 2000, warns new UNICEF study
- UN News: UN seeks common European strategy on health care for refugee and migrant influx
- UN News: Ban establishes eminent panel to help broaden access to quality medicines at affordable costs
- WHO: Improving nutrition outcomes with better water, sanitation and hygiene
- WHO: Uganda Launches the National Medicines Policy (NMP) and National Pharmaceutical Sector Strategic Plan III (NPSSPIII)
- Lancet: Strengthening the human face of capacity: three lessons from Asia
- World Bank: New Index Reveals Gap between Rhetoric and Reality on Universal Health Coverage
- Devex: UHC: A viable proposition for India?
Risk Factor News
- WCRF: Men & preventing cancer – what do we know?
- WCRF: Is westernisation of lifestyle in South Africa affecting cancer risk?
- BMJ: E-cigarettes and children: advocates walking on both sides of the street?
- PLoS: Taking Action: Small Victories with Big Impacts
- NEJM: Time to Reassess Blood-Pressure Goals
- BioMed Central: Engaging families in physical activity research: a family-based focus group study
- Journal Public Health: Alcohol consumption for different periods in life, intake pattern over time and all-cause mortality
- World Lung Foundation / The Union: Assistant Director, PR & Marketing
- World Lung Foundation / The Union: Communications Manager, Data for Health
- HelpAge International: Consultant, Development National Strategic Plan for NCDs HelpAge International: Consultant, Costing of National Strategic Plan on NCDs